Friday, January 22, 2010

Its Friday!!!

It is Friday!!!! WOO HOO!
It is also 4am. BOO.

Usually when the seasons change, my sleep schedule is disrupted and I am all over the place. But lately, I am not sure what my deal is. However... I am QUITE happy that it is not Saturday when I am up at 4am since I have an early meeting today anyway.

I have been having so much fun and inspiration reading The Good Vibe Coach's Blog. I was suprised to read that she is based right here in Salt Lake City! If you need some food for thought, check her out!

Things I am thankful for today:
Even though I am up early, I woke up on my own with no alarm.
I work with amazing people that I respect more than I can ever say.
We are one day closer to spring.
Rental Cars
Remembering my cell phone when I leave for work. (Ok.. I am GOING to be thankful for that today because I forgot it yesterday and I felt like I was forgetting something all day!)

Happy Friday, All!


Jeanette said...

Ah, so nice to meet another Biggest Loser fan (not to mention Good Vibe Blog fan), and LOCAL, to boot!

Your Progress post made me smile a couple times, and your Friday post is inspiring me to share what I'm loving about today:

Big big big milestone met yesterday on the way to the big big big dream. 1/21/2010 was a good day! (I'm still buzzing from it today.)

Thanks for the great excuse to focus on the good news, my friend! :)


Miracle said...

Jeanette! I am so happy you stopped by! Congrats on your big milestone and progress :)
I try to focus on the good things and what I am thankful for.. to live with as much gratitude as I can. It doesn't always work, but I can keep trying!! :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks JEN!! :) How do you make bath salts? Email me! :)
Love ya!